Universal Life Insurance
Provides permanent protection for your dependents and is more flexible than whole Life.
What it does
- It pays a death benefit to the beneficiary you name and offers you a low risk cash value account and tax deferred accumulation.
- It allows you to earn market rates of interest on your cash value account.
- It offers the right to borrow or withdraw from the policy during your lifetime.
- It allows you premium flexibility.
- It offers face amount flexibility.
What it doesn't do
It doesn't offer you the account flexibility to invest in separate accounts such as money market, stock, and bond funds.
It doesn't allow you the account flexibility to split your money among different accounts or to move your money between accounts.
Key Person Life Insurance
If you have a Nevada partnership, corporation, or LLC with multiple partners, Key Person Life Insurance is an excellent, cost effective way to provide extra protection to the business. Get a free quote on bonds for your business.
Basically, Key Person Life Insurance is an insurance policy to compensate a business for financial losses that would arise from the death or extended incapacity of an important member of the business.
This policy may be taken on the life or health of any employee whose work, overall contribution and/or knowledge is considered exceptionally valuable to the company.
- Offsets costs (hiring temporary help or recruiting a successor)
- Offsets losses (decreased ability to transact business until successors are trained)
Call today and find out how easy it is to protect your prize assets.
Term Life Insurance
A term life policy has only one function: to pay a specific lump sum to whoever you've designated, upon a specific event - - your death
Term life is the simplest and least expensive type of policy. It's pure insurance with no cash value account. A Nevada term life policy has only one function: to pay a specific lump sum to whoever you've designated, upon a specific event - - your death. The death benefit and the policy limit are the same - - a $200,000 policy pays a $200,000 death benefit. The policy protects your family by providing coverage of financial responsibilities such as consumer debt, dependent care, funeral costs, and mortgages.[Get a quote now!]